Here are just a few of the thousands -- yes, really, thousands -- of things I’ve written and published in my life:
- Critical literary essays
- Insurance guides used by Fortune 500 companies
- About a dozen poems
- Articles in trade magazines
- eBooks published on Amazon
- Massive case studies for blogs like this one
- ...and, of course, a sh*tload of SEO-driven articles for the web
In fact, the last time I took stock, I’d written and published close to 1,500 articles on various websites, all of which I’d classify as “SEO copywriting.” That’s not an exaggeration.
Here’s the crazy part, though: of those 1,500 articles, only about 200 were ones I wrote for myself -- for my own websites -- to make myself money.
The other 1,300 were written mostly for one giant website.
If you know me now, that probably sounds crazy. I’m a site builder. I hire writers. I don’t write stuff for other people.
Would Perrin really write 1,300 articles to make someone else money?Continue reading